Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Okay, I thought the coffee one was pretty right on, but I don't know about the ice cream. I don't consider myself very sensetive at all. You would pretty much have to attempt to murder me to offend me. Oh well.

I am finally making bread!!!! My wonderful father in law came over last night and took apart my wheat mill and fixed it. It's been over two weeks since I have made it, and we have all missed it soooo much. I've got some in the oven right now. :) Nate helped me get some more unpacking done last night. We are having a birthday party for Ian on Friday night and I want to have everything moved over here and done from the other house by then. My mil said she would watch the kids for me sometime this week so I could get some things done. They have already been such an incredible blessing. I thank God for them both. I know not everyone is blessed with such great in laws, and I am truly grateful for this undeserved blessing. Our renters are coming back next Monday. We still have to paint and clean over there, but I think Nate is taking Thursday off. Maybe I could go over there and clean one night after he comes home this week. Well, I've got to go check my bread. Blessings to all! :)

No comments: