Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been putting more on my health blog lately than here, but just thought I should record some things since I haven't in so long. How about bullets? Then I don't have to come up with coherant paragraphs....
  • I have given up on the family newsletter for now. I got it all written, formatted, pictures inserted and everything, but after trying to print it about 15x on 4 different printers (which wouldn't work for a variety of reasons) I have given up. A few people got a rough draft before my printer totally quit, but the rest will have to wait til I have new patience or the stars align or something.
  • I am fighting tendancies of withdrawal, from my kids and more just from the general public. I hated, do hate, this in my father and I don't want to give in to it, but some days it is a real struggle.
  • I am back using my treadmill regularly, for which I am so incredibly thankful. I am not planning for the future, just thankful for the time God has given me today for this wonderful stress reliever. I love feeling my muscles start to awaken and just the feeling inside~the pure exultation of feeling fully "worked out" it is such balm to my soul
  • Nathan is leaving Thursday morning for a 4 day camping trip to the Okefenokee swamp. He's excited and I am excited for him, although we are both struggling with missing each other.
  • I am so excited for my mom to come visit in April. We are going to have a birthday party for her, I am going to take her to Agatha Christie's dinner theatre in Atlanta, we will play outside and just have so much fun!! I am so thrilled for her to come.
  • Claire is doing great peeing in the potty, but has started going #2 in her panties all the time now! @#$%%^&*&^%$#@! (insert appropriate language here)
  • We are all finally (Praise the Lord) healthy, except for a rattly cough for me and a dry cough for Ian. Fever free for days now though. I'm so glad. It seemed we were battling that for weeks.
  • It is late and I need to get my munchkins into bed. I will end with this quote from Grace heard a few minutes ago..."Daddy, let's play family! You be the Daddy with no hair and I'll be the Mama talking on the phone." :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grace is funny!!! Claire called my yesterday on you cell phone, that was fun for me :-)!!!!t