Friday, April 14, 2006

Apparently, I have dimentia, since I keep blogging about the same things over and over....duh!
Or maybe that's just a sign that not enough actually goes on in my life, I have the same things being repeated over and over again. Even though I feel busy most of the time...hmmm.
Anyway, it's 8:40. The kids are in bed, the living room, computer room and dining room are picked up, and I have no idea where Nate is. I tried to reach him a few times today, to no avail. They started summer hours this week, open til 7 on weekdays, 6 on Saturdays, but as Esther brought up with ill feelings the other day, the way the Douglasville store works is that intead of locking the doors promptly at closing time, they let people keep coming in, and wait until the last customer has left to actually close. I think it's good business. Kind of sucks for the employees, but good business.

We are having Easter dinner over at Nate's house Sunday late afternoon. I am making rolls, a vegetable dish, and maybe a dessert. I haven't decided yet. One year I made a super cute bunny cake with coconut all over it for fur, twizzlers for whiskers, m + m's for eyes, nose and mouth, and chiclets for teeth. It was beyond adorable. I usually get all excited about doing an easter egg hunt for the kids, but this year, for some reason, I don't feel any peace about doing that. I think we will still dye eggs, but no candy or hunt. I am excited to dress them up, though, if I can just find Grace's little lavender hat. I got her the cutest dress, it is so adorable, and the boys will wear the ties they picked out last year. The best, most inspiring salvation message I have ever heard was done by Pastor Carl two years ago on Easter. Last year I was in the nursery, but I am looking forward to the service this year.

I asked my mother in law tonight about her watching the boys during the day so I could go out to Colorado to see my friend and possibly be with her while she delivers. I still haven't checked into tickets. I know it is a long shot, but if Karen says yes, I will see about going. I will take her negative answer as a definite closing of that door. She's thinking about it, and will get back to me. I do hope it works out, but I won't be terribly disappointed if not, it just won't have been meant to be.

Well, I should go, I have laundry to put away, and I might try Nate again. Happy Friday!

No comments: