Friday, May 02, 2008

1. Only two days until Nathan is home with us ALL DAY
2. I get to go to the church yard sale tommorow
3. It is sunny and warm and breezy out
4. I am sort of (crossing my fingers) caught up on laundry
5. Everyone took a nap today....PTL!!
6. Nate is wisdom tooth-less and has done great so far.
7. I had a great big Caesar salad for lunch, and it was wonderful
8. I need to make bread today.....but thanks to my Zo, it will take me all of 5 minutes to do, then 2 1/2 hours later, fresh homemade bread!!
9. Facebook.......I'm starting to love it.
10. I am so thankful for friends who inspire and encourage and sharpen me just by being themselves.

1 comment:

Windy said...

I've never been to your blog either! are you on the w@H blog roll thingie? I'm sorry Nate had to get those wisdom teeth out. Ick. But great that he gets to stay home with you for a while!!!! You are just awesome. =) I am still so sad that we didn't get to hang out when you were here!!! Come back... your brother misses you. hee hee.