Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Felicities


  • I made the absolute best tasting homemade vanilla ice cream this morning, and added some homemade strawberry jelly to half of it...yum
  • Claire looks beyond adorable in little curly pigtails
  • Only two more days til Nate has a day off
  • A REALLY good paycheck for Nate's 76 hours last week
  • Chatting with friends online, on the phone and in person
  • Being invited to play games with friends tonight...I can't wait!!
  • Getting a little progress on Mt. Laundrytobedone
  • Boys who play outside HAPPILY for over an hour together
  • My new Kodak scanner/copier/ PICTURE PRINTER!!!!!!
  • Hugs from my kids......way more valuable than any money I could be paid for my work
  • Emails from my cute, sweet and wonderful mother
  • Finding friends
  • Corny jokes a la Ian "Hey, Mama, Knock Knock!...(Who's there)....Hat...(hat who?)...Hat who is wearing on George when he goes outside to play!!!.......get it?????"
  • Observations a la George "Mama, I noticed we don't have an antenna on our van. Racecars don't have antennas either, probably so they don't get distracted by the radio when they are supposed to be paying attention to driving."
  • Demands a la Gracie "It's sixty-firty to wake up time, Mama, I stayed in my bed and my nundewaaaaaare is dwy, can I have some mint gum??"
  • Declarations a la Clairey "No, NO!" (pointing at the table, which she's been corrected twice for climbing up on today)
  • Remembering Nattie on Fridays especially....:)

No comments: