Thursday, September 25, 2008

Epistalary Item to Spousal Counterpart

Good Morning, Mr. Retail and Marketing Manager,

I am the Educational, Domestic Engineering, Comestible and Fiscal Implementation Director of our facility. I am writing to you regarding your inquiry concerning the automobile component you requested from the third party source we shall refer to as "Ebay." As you will see upon your perusal of the attached document below, said party has responded negatively to your offer of acquisition of the component at the reduced estimation and has counteroffered with a precipitous alternative enumeration. Speaking in my capacity as Fiscal Implementation Director, my exhortation to you is for continued temperate equanimity in your scrutinizing quest for the requisite item. Of course, I defer to your superior negotiatory skills and purchasing expertise.

I must terminate this missive now, and return to my duties as infant pursuer, expurgator and habilitator so that I may commence my responsibilities as juvenile tutelary administrator. I hope to have the pleasure of seeing a rejoinder from your esteemed personage at a later time.

Cordially yours,
Charity F. Buchan, D.Fi, C.Ef, E.Ml, CL.E

(Director of Fiscal Implementation, Chairman of Educational Facilitation, Executor of Mt. Laundrytobedone, and Coffee Lover Extraodinaire)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Katie

Misty said...

You're weird!