Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friday


Brought to you by http://www.beckyperry.us/

  1. Brewed Starbucks coffee in a bright blue travel mug sitting to my right
  2. George sitting behind me finishing his reading workbook
  3. Grace and Ian both writing *perfect* e's this morning and now doing a puzzle together- without fighting!!!
  4. Claire looking at books quietly on the floor in her Pooh bear overalls and pink ponytail
  5. I can breathe a little better this morning...Praise the Lord...go read the last verse in the Psalms, it was written for me. ;)
  6. Long sleeved, relax green, Duckhead hoodie I am wearing, it makes me comfy happy.
  7. Pictures of Maine on my desktop....*sigh*
  8. Christmas shopping!!!! I am almost done :)
  9. Looking forward to going out with a friend for her birthday soon.
  10. My hot tub...I am so going to soak myself silly tonight.
  11. Snuggling with my hubby on the couch last night, it's been a long time since we did that.
  12. George doing his own Friday Felicities on the white board right now. :)

1 comment:

Windy said...

Your blogs are so sweet. You are so great at making me feel like I am right there in your little homeschool house with you! haha! Hope all is well! How far do you live from PeachTree City?