Friday, February 17, 2006

I feel loved.....:)

My mom sent a Valentine's day package for us all. In George's little goodie bag was a small chocolate heart. Anyone who knows me know I rarely give my children sweets, so having any is always a special treat, especially to George who has a huge sweet tooth. (just like his mother...;) George carefully unwrapped his chocolate heart. Then he ran over to me and said "Mama, this heart means 'I love you'!" I said I knew that and that means that Grammy loves him because she sent it to him. Then, he held it out and said "But Mama, I want to give this heart to you." I said "Are you sure?" trying not to break into sentimental tears right on the spot. He said "Yeah, because it means that I love you." :)

3 comments:

Misty said...

How sweet. He loves his Mama.

Just Me said...

Aww...

Anonymous said...

Aww, this made me cry...