Friday, August 01, 2008

Friday Felicities

1. I can put a ponytail in Claire's hair now....it's so cute!!

2. I got to spend most of the day at a wonderful, wise, beautiful friend's house with her and her wonderful children. We all had a blast.

3. Tommorow is Saturday....and if Nate won't take me on a date, I am going on one myself....to the grocery store.

4. I got to talk to my mom on the phone this week and she is doing well. I miss her so much.

5. I got George's reading books and have his math figured out...now I just need to order it, and I have started writing my spelling curriculum, and have the science done!! Now I just need to organize and all that jazz.

6. We *may* be going to Maine, all of us, in August. :)

7. I love my treadmill. I am SOOOO thankful for it.

8. We just got the new Third Day album, and it totally rocks...I love it!!

9. Espresso+half n' half+chocolate syrup+ice= homemade iced mocha......yummy!!!!

10. Nate found a used car for less than he was expecting, and the van is finally fixed and legal and everything. Praise the Lord.

No comments: