Friday, September 02, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1. My hubby is on his way home
2. Cranky kid number 2 is in bed
3. Oldest kid, who is supposed to be eating his broccoli, is making the youngest kid giggle like crazy instead.
4. Youngest kid is giggling like crazy
5. I had lunch with a wonderful wise friend whom I love
6. Only two more days til Sunday!! :)
7. I have chocolate cake in my house. :) :)
8. I have dark chocolates in my house. :) :) :)
9. I have a movie and hot tub date with my man tonight. (I really can't put enough smiles on this one so I won't even try)
10. Have I mentioned the chocolate?
11. Have I mentioned that I am having my period?And this is felicitious because that means that I am not pregnant!!
12. Hubby just got home, I have some kissing to do.....:)

No comments: