Sunday, January 15, 2006

If you are reading this, please scroll down first and read about Nate's dream, I think it's beautiful.

I just read Misty's blog and I think she tagged me!! I don't really know what this means, but I think I have to answer the questions she just answered, so here goes"

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:

Waitress
House painter
Library worker, (but, I liked to call myself "Goddess of the Books")
Medical secretary

Four movies you would watch over and over:

Star Wars, any of the original three
Wizard of Oz
Princess Bride
Star Trek VI

Four places you have lived:

Willimantic, ME
Colorado Springs, CO
Pensacola, FL
Newnan, GA

Four TV shows you love to watch:

Um, I don't really watch TV now, but I used to like....

Star Trek
Friends
Andy Griffith
Mister Rogers :)

Four websites you visit daily:

I don't visit any websites daily anymore, but when I do, it's..

Misty's blog
My blog
Karen Isherwood's blog
W@H

Four of your favorite foods:

My mother's pizza
My father's cinnamon rolls
My bread
Anything chocolate

Four places you would rather be right now:

I love being home, but as long as we're imagining...

Climbing Borestone Mtn.
Canoeing Greenwood Pond
Laying on the beach in Pensacola
Sitting in front of a fire in a cabin with just my husband

Four bloggers you are tagging:

Um, I don't even think four bloggers read my blog, but...

Cheri
Nattie
Dana
Stephanie

No comments: