Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I broke down and went to see Dr. Boddy yesterday morning, courtesy of a dear sweet friends insistence and the fact that same friend watched all my children for me. Unfortunately, I've been drinking so much water lately that they couldn't test my pee in the cup since it was so diluted. **I FAILED MY URINE TEST, BWAHAHAHA!!!** Please pardon my lame attempt at humor......So, I had to not eat any breakfast and go this morning to get blood drawn. The results of the myriad of tests he wanted done should be done by the end of the week. On a happy note, I am actually feeling much better today, an maybe I'm on the upswing of things finally.

Nate decided to finally replace the keyboard in the laptop, which I did not think necessary since we can hook the other one up to it and it works fine, but whatever, it's his machine. So he spent $30 on ebay and installed it last night, and guess what??? It still doesn't work. Let me show you. I'll write this sentence on this keyboard, typing normally.....'33 wr5te th5s sentence 6n th5s 2eyb6ard ty-5ng n6r0a33y. See?? You have to type like a one handed pirate for it to work...okay, the reason I say pirate is because I automatically lean towards the side I am having to hold down the function key, and kind of screw my mouth to the side...Remember "Hook", when Peter (Banning) Pan first gets back to Neverland and Julia Roberts Tink is in his hat telling him how to look like a pirate.....it makes me think of that. Anyway, oh well, I suppose I can hook the other keyboard up if I wish, although I should be getting my new modem in the mail soon, so I may not be using the laptop anymore at all anyway.

There are several things I would actually like to do seperate posts about, but I don't feel like it today, so I will say goodbye.....Hmm, now that I am back in the blogging world, I may just change my blog so it looks a little cuter. If anyone has any ideas, please let me know!!

No comments: