Thursday, June 21, 2007

It is 2:35, the kids are all sleeping, and I would love to be sleeping as well. I was just trying in vain to look for a flattering swim suit online since my husband, the King of Honesty, told me last night that I looked like "an old grandma" in the suit I found. At least he didn't actually use the words "neon sausage". although he may have been thinking them! Anyway, so now I have to take that suit back and try to find something else that a. does not disappear when I put it on, and b. does not make me look like I just stepped off the Mayflower. The problem is that in stores, those are about your only options, super tiny string bikini that you could accidentaly swallow or frumpy spandex support garment. Anyway.... I had to call in sick to my lunch at Misty's since my fever returned and I was sick to my stomach this morning. AARGHHH!!! I emailed my Dr. and asked if he could write me a Rx for antibiotics, since it seems I do have the beginnings of a kidney infection. And I HATE antibiotics, for all their overusedness and catch-all cure conotation, but I suppose there are times when they are warranted. I haven't taken any since two years ago when I had the other kidney infection. Hopefully I won't have to go pee in a cup for him, and he'll just write the Rx anyway. It's just a huge pain to haul my four kids into a doctors office 45 minutes away, and then have them get sick from hanging out in germ-infested surroundings. I just won't do it!!! So, Dr. Bod will just have to write it. Maybe if I call him and ask really nicely, he will. We'll see. Kohl's is having great sales tommorow and Saturday on shorts and summer clothes and I just might go, since I am still very low on summer clothes that fit and have 1 pair of shorts, which aren't very flattering at all, and I have checked and checked the consignment stores and Goodwill and am having no luck. I hate to buy new when I can usually get things so much cheaper used, but oh well. Okay, I am falling asleep typing, I'd better take advantage of the half hour I have left me while the kids will probably still sleep and lay down for a bit. I've got to go to the chiropractor at 5:45 and I just might take Brandy to the humane society on the way. Yes, I think I have finally exhausted all hope of a nice family adopting her, after putting ads on two websites and posters up in the Brown's Pools stores for a few weeks now. We just can't take care of her anymore, she is getting hardly any attention, and hopefully if she in the shelter, she will be adopted soon. I am riddled with guilt over doing this, but I don't know what else to do. If you read this, just pray someone will call me and say "Hey, I'd love to have that beautiful dog you have, and I will give her a great home and she'll be so happy and you won't have to worry about her anymore!!"

1 comment:

Misty said...

I just ordered 2 swimsuits but they are from a plus size catalog. Very cute too. Not the one I posted on my blog either. I hope you find something that you like. Are you feeling any better??