Friday, June 15, 2007


Thankyou, Misty for reminding me of this, and so giving a small reminder of the amazing ray of sunlight that was Nattie. **Dance with the angels, Nattie** So, here are my things I am thankful for today, on this gray Friday afternoon...... 1. Thunder is rumbling outside, and we ae so thirsting for rain 2. My Gracie's blonde hair curling up in the humidity 3. Claire Bear is crawling around my bedroom floor, giggling at her toys. 4. The look of concentration on George's face as he plays way old school Zelda. 5. Ian's ketchupy smiles 6. Sweet friends to visit with this morning. 7. I am mad at Nathan....okay, I am slightly miffed at him, and he knows it, and the happy thing about this is that we can make up tonight. 8. A dear friend from Maine may be coming to visit me soon. 9. I have a large chocolate stash in my closet 10. And finally, there are only 28 more hours til Nathan is off.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

YAY!!! A post from Charity!!!