Friday, June 27, 2008

1. Claire is the most delicious baby you have ever seen. It is literally impossible to pick her up without kissing her. I am so head over heels in love with her.
2. I am so thankful for good friends, and for their love, and patience and encouragement.
3. My husband just seems to get better looking all the time. I think he's so much sexier now than when we got married.
4. George is reading "Driving Force: The Natural Magic of Magnets" written by an MIT professor....and he loves it.
5. Ian boy will be 5....5!!!! In 17 days....how did this happen?
6. Grace is so completely The Princess and the Pea...she's started randomly throwing things out of her bedroom at night because she "just can't sleep with them around her."
7. I *may*, I *might*, I (Oh please, please, please, for the love of all that is good and holy, Lord) *could possibly* be driving home with the kids to stay in NH and Maine in August for like 2 weeks!!!!!
8. I am almost done Bleak House, and seriously, I am just so thankful for Charles Dickens. No modern author (okay, maybe Douglas Adams) even comes close to the scathing wit, the deep figurative allusions, and just the complete mastery of the English language than "Chuck" (as Nate so irreverently calls him).
9. I *may* have a lead on a treadmill......I hope, I hope, I pray, I wish.
10. There is salad in my fridge. :)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

O please o please come see me on your way up!!!!! I will even give you free lodging!!!!!

Shannon said...

Hey love, just checking in. Hope all's well.