Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday

We are still in kind of a waiting pattern with the house thing, but the Lord has renewed my peace in His perfect plan over it, whatever my husband decides to do. So, I am finally doing wonderful Nattie's Friday Meme! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1. Ian's laugh- the biggest, most joyous guffaw you've ever heard
2. George's wit- the smartest, most perceptive, cutest little man ever
3. Grace's smiles- instantaneous sunshine, you can't help but melt over them
4. Nathan's embraces- tight hugs and tender kisses, he is such an incredible gift from the Lord
5. Thursday night Bible study- rambling, sometimes deeply spiritual, sometimes chasing a rabbit down a trail of giggles, always a blessing
6. My mother
7. My mother-in-law
8. My health
9. Sunshine and breeze through the trees from my back deck
10. Basking in the knowledge that my Creator already has my future in place and nothing surprises Him. His perfect will has a definite purpose, and I don't have to worry about it, He is in control.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Good list!!! Have a great weekend. :-)