Monday, June 13, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
If you were given 100% control over the casting of a big-budget remake of The Wizard Of Oz, who would you choose to cast in the roles of Dorothy, The Scarecrow, The Cowardly Lion, The Tin Man, The Good Witch of the North, The Wicked Witch of the West, Uncle Henry, Auntie Em, and Toto?

For a personalized version, non-Hollywood style: Okay, I would be Dorothy, just because I have always wanted to be. :) My brother in law, Ross, would be Scarecrow because he would be great silly, fumbling, falling all over the yellow brick road; my brother Dave would be the cowardly lion, because his hair looks like that and he does a great impression; Nathan would be the tin man, acting like he doesn't have a heart, but having one the whole time; Grace would be the good witch of the North; My first grade teacher Mrs. Chamberlain would be the wicked witch, I've always imagined her as such; The wizard would be George; Uncle Henry would be my father in law, sweet and caring and funny; Auntie Em would be my grandmother, she always reminded me of her, and Ian is the perfect Toto. :)

Now, Hollywood: Dorothy would have to be the daughter off the Gilmore Girls, I can't remember her real name right now, oh yeah, Alexis Beidel; Jim Carrey would be the scarecrow; Steve Martin would be the tin man; Jonathan Winters would be the cowardly lion; Kate Winslet would be the good witch; Courteny Cox would be the wicked witch; Tom Hanks would be the wizard; Auntie Em would be Glenn Close; Uncle Henry would be James Garner; and Toto would be Johnny Depp.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! That is great!