Saturday, June 18, 2005

Okay, for the second Friday in a row, I missed this, but this time I am just doing it a day late! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
1. Laughing at Ian when he lays on the floor screaming, then starts laughing when I tickle him.
2.Watching George's facial expressions as he explains to me why he needs a "chess game."
3.Having Grace grab my hair and give me "kisses" when I pick her up.
4.Seeing Nathan's smile when he makes a home run on his baseball game, and forgets all the million things he has weighing on his mind.
5.Being the one that a friend calls when she needs advice
6.Wishing my dad a Happy Birthday last night, a day late.
7.Getting an email from my mom this morning happy that school is finally out in Maine.
8.Planning surprise trips and parties.
9.Listening to Third Day.
10.Going to a bridal shower today for the girl that is going to be living in my house soon.
11.Having my favorite person home tommorow, I can't wait!!!!

No comments: