Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The Power of Three
Or just a meme with 3 things in them that has been going around the web....

*3 names I go by: Charity, Mama, Dear

*3 physical things I like about myself: My eyes, my shoulders, my belly button

*3 physical things I dislike about myself: My stomach, my butt, my thighs

*3 parts of my heritage: Scottish, English, Welsh

*3 things I am wearing right now: White tank top, jean skirt, silver earrings

*3 favorite bands / musical artists: Third Day, Tchiakovsky, Howard Shore

*3 things I want in a relationship: honesy/ communication, intimacy, and laughter

*3 things I want to do really badly right now: work out, move, go to Maine

*3 things that scare me: someone told me the other night that fear is ever only the absence of belief that God is in control. I choose to believe that He is.

*3 of my everyday essentials: water, hugs, prayer

*3 careers you have considered or are considering: painter, greeting card writer, mountain climber :P

*3 places you want to go on vacation: Scotland, England, private island with my man

*3 kids’ names you like: George, Ian, Grace

*3 things you want to do before you die: climb Pikes Peak again, have more children, see all my children come to Christ

*3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: I HATE crying, I love to get dirty working outside, I don't like shopping

*3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: I love being a Mama, I am sympathetic, I can multi-task

*3 celeb crushes: Sean Connery, Patrick Stewart,....um, is Nathan a celebrity?

*3 people who are up next: ? ? ?

Thanks Nattie! :)

No comments: