Wednesday, June 08, 2005

We're moving!!!!

I just got off the phone with my (WONDERFUL) husband and he told me to start packing. The man accepted our offer on the house!!! I am just completely amazed and awed and praising the Lord for His hand in all of this. "Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well" I can't believe that the man took the offer of $7000 less than his asking price. Nathan told me that we are meeting at the house tommorow night to sign papers and put down earnest money and as soon as the financing is all run through, we will be ready to move. He said he thought it would definitely be within three weeks! I can't wait to tell George. The other two kids are too little to know what's going on, of course, but George has been praying for this with me for weeks now. I know he will be so excited. I also can't wait to tell the couple that want to rent our house, I know they will be excited, too. I tried to call them but the phone was busy. Wow, I just realized that I have a really lot to do! Oh, it just makes me feel so humbled to be blessed like this, to have all the advantages and blessings and comforts of being in a bigger, nicer house and neighborhood with family right next door. How incredible is the Lord's hand in all of this. I can obviously see His working in even the little things from the beginning of this process and I give Him all the glory for bringing it to pass.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow - that's wonderful!

Misty said...

WOOTYLUJAH!

Cheri said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Praising God with you! Awesome, Awesome!