Monday, October 24, 2005

I have finally gotten pictures posted and am writing about my fantabulous time out with Misty and meeting Holly and Cheri and Anna Elizabeth. We had so much fun. And may I just say that although Cheri looks supermodelish enough in her pictures, they just do not do her justice. And that girl looks gooooooood for having a baby just 3 months ago!!! Speaking of AE, she is so sweet and adorable. Cheri is snarkely funny and so totally real like you would not believe. I wish she were here all the time. I loved meeting Holly. She was so cute in her little glasses and orange sweatshirt, and just cracked us all up. She showed up saying to someone on her cell phone "...yes, I'm having supper with people I've never met before...no, I'm sure it'll be fine." LOL We talked, we laughed, we made the little girl behind the counter actually wait on us, (gasp) and then Cheri even made her smile. I think they were thinking we weren't ever going to leave, when the manager came out and started smacking the welcome mat down on the floor and trying to bribe us with Outback gift cards. So, finally we made our way to the door and went our seperate ways. Well, I tried to go my way, but my truck wouldn't start. Luckily Misty was still there and tried to give me a jump to no avail, so we went to the coffee shop next door and waited for my darling person to come save the day. After about half of my raspberry royale decaf, Nathan showed up and started the truck right away. Apparantly, I couldn't start it because I hadn't pushed the clutch in far enough.....alright you are now entitled to really laugh out loud, fall off your chair laughing your butt of, and other things of that nature.

I have sooo much to do this week, to get ready for our big trip. We are leaving Saturday, and I need to get everything done by Friday night....cleaning, laundry, organizing, meal planning, packing and all that goes along with it. I've started making my lists of what I need to buy, pack, bring for the van, etc. I have to go to Awana Wednesday night and Bible study Thursday, then Friday morning I am picking up the kids pictures and making my last trip to Wal-mart ever!!! I am so disgusted with them. After coming back on day 4 and day 5 after doing 2 day pictures, and still not being able to get them, I noticed the new feature in the checkout aisle...tv screens right in front of your heads, showing among other things music videos of half-dressed girating women. Like I want my kids to see that!!!! So, that is it, I am done. Besides the fact that it is almost impossible to actually get any real shopping done there with three wild children to take care of who are constantly trying to pack the cart with whatever they can reach, unpack the cart of whatever I have put in it, step on, grab and pull whatever of their siblings they can get a hold of, shreik at the top of their lungs and pee all over the world all at the same time...yeah, I don't think I'll be going there with them again anytime soon. Well, I have much to do and need to get on it, so I will say goodbye......Happy Monday!!!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I came, I read, I commented! There is no Bible Study Thursday so cross that off your list. And have fun in Orlando!!! WOOT!