Thursday, October 20, 2005

Well, I finally posted pictures that I have been meaning to for forever. I can't believe how much Grace has grown lately. I measured all the kids the other day and looked them up on an online growth percentile calculator. Grace was in about 90th percentile, Ian was 75th to 80th, and George was in 74th for height and about 24th for weight, poor scrawny kid!! :P I know those charts don't mean much, I was just curious. I am so excited about tonight, I will be meeting Cheri and Holly, and going out with Misty means a funtime anytime, so it should be great. I'll probably post pictures of that, too. I have noticed lately that I have been getting a lot of hits, and no one has left me a comment in a really long time. (Okay, except Misty, because I begged her to!) It makes me very curious to know who is reading. So, if you read this, please take a second to just say hi in the comment line. Thankyou!!!

4 comments:

Misty said...

The pirate picture is too cute!! And the children are all bundled up at the park like its winter or something. Sheesh!

Anonymous said...

I read, I read!! I've just been really lazy about commenting (and posting on my own site). :)

Anonymous said...

Hi..I am sorry I haven't left a comment before..I have really enjoyed reading your site..I found you thru WAH. Thanks! Dawn

Charity said...

Look I have comments!! Yay!! Thankyou girls!!