Wednesday, October 05, 2005

You are Ephesians
You are Ephesians.


Which book of the Bible are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I thought this was interesting. As I was just reading my Awana leaders handbook for tonight and one of the questions asks us to write a Bible character whose temperament/personality best fits our own. I have no idea, (Now why isn't there a quiz for that? LOL) But reading sweet Nattie's blog, she had this quiz on there.

...Okay, there is a quiz out there for that, (courtesy of www.allthetests.com/quiz13) and it says:

You are Barnabas! You just wish everyone could get along. You seem to spend your life trying to mend other people's problems. Everyone likes you. But sometimes you feel like a bit of a doormat...

Alright, now I really have to go do my Awana stuff, since I have an answer to go from here. Interesting results, I wonder if I took it again if it would be differant. Hmm.....

No comments: