Sunday, January 16, 2005

blessings

I posted the picture of Nate's mom and dad (Karen and big George), because I wanted to say how thankful I am for them. They have been such a blessing in our lives, and I know it is rare to have in-laws that wonderful. Karen has been soooo helpful with the boys and especially since Grace was born, bringing meals, taking care of the boys so I could have a day with just Grace, and just generally being an encouragement. They just left here. They all came over to have lunch (frozen pizza) and Caleb is staying to watch the Vikings with Nate. Karen and George are going to a Michael Card concert in Fayeteville. Anyway, they are a real blessing to us. Another blessing is that there are people that want to know me better. Thankyou, Misty, I will try to post more frequently. (By the way, don't get the idea I am sitting around playing nintendo everyday, I have actually been very proud of my self control, I have only played it an hour and a half total since I got it! :) It means a lot to me that you are interested in the ramblings that I produce. I hope they are of some benefit to someone other than myself. It does help me just to get things down and where I can see my thoughts. I don't always like what I see, but often going through the process of writing them down brings me to some realization I would not have come to if I had just kept the thoughts in my head to ruminate. Well, I've got to get to my baby, little-miss-loves-the-boobies, she's been nursing about every 2 hours for 2 days now. This morning she wouldn't even wait an hour and a half. I think it's another growth spurt. She's getting really big now. Maybe she'll be a chubby baby like I was. I was such an ugly little butterball. My mother actually threw out my newborn pictures, they were so ugly. No kidding. Anyway, I will post more tommorow, if only a little, just to keep my scores of readers happy. :P



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Grace is SO cute. You just let that baby nurse all she wants to. Enjoy this time. It will be gone before you know it.

Unknown said...

Sorry, it is posting under Cami's name, but it's Misty!:)