Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday!!! I don't know why Friday seems special to me, with Nathan's schedule, it's not that differant from any other day, but it just feels better. I'm gone Wednesday and Thursday nights, and Friday I'm home, so maybe that's what's differant. I think this Friday is differant because it's the one where I box up my screaming 21 month old and send him to Abu Dhabi. (Remember Garfield used to do that with Nermal?) I'm really kidding, I love him to pieces, but some days, he is just a bear, no matter what. (how long til naptime?) Maybe Nate will be home before the kids bedtime tonight. I am really going to pray that he is able to get away. Yesterday morning, when I got up, Nate had just left, and George was standing at the window watching him pull out and he said "Daddy went home, he went home to his work." Out of the mouths of babes.... But Sunday is only two days away, and then he will be able to rest, and we can all be together. I am really excited. We are going to a differant church on Sunday. When Nate worked here in the summers putting himself through college, he went to a little country church, and this Sunday is their pastor appreciation Sunday, and Nathan wanted to go. It was such a sweet church, they even threw him a shower before we got married, and when we drove back through on our honeymoon on our way to Pensacola, they had a little reception for us. It's over an hour from where we live, or we probably would visit more. This is the first time we've been since we moved here almost four years ago. I'm a little nervous about going, but it will be fine, I am sure. You know, it seems like I get less secure the older I get. I thought it was supposed to go the other way?!? Well, Happy Friday, I'm off to get some laundry done, and I think I have some stinky diapers waiting for me, (thankyou Ian)

3 comments:

Misty said...

I SO will NOT correct your spelling errors. Maybe you should try the spell check next time! Bwah ha ha ha ha! I really DO love you though. Even if you can't spell worth a hoot.

Cheri said...

Thank you *so* much for my card!!!

Charity said...

Misty, haven't we established that by now?!? I always forget to do spellcheck. (Everyone knows this.) What's pathetic is that I usually mispell the same words over and over, differant, sentance...