Saturday, April 02, 2005

I love scream free days. Unfortunately, this is not one of them. So far, all three have taken turns doing it this morning. Right now Ian is belting out a good one in his high chair because he doesn't want to eat the rest of his lunch. I think his teeth are bothering him once again. That kid takes sooo long to get teeth in, and he is such a bear while he's doing it.For once, George is eating and Ian isn't. It's usually the other way around. Grace is sleeping in her swing, but I think she is going to get hungry soon. I have a lot to do today, to get ready for my MIL's birthday party here tonight. I am such a list person, I need to write everything down and see it for me to organize what needs to be done first, etc. Ants are crawling in a stream in through the cracks around my kitchen windows. I hope Nate can take a day off here sometime and spray everything for bugs. We have fire ant hills outside, too, that need to be taken care of. Well, this is a really pathetic short post, but I have to run. I just wanted to post while I was eating my PB and banana sandwich. (no T, no T) I'll post more Monday!!

No comments: