Thursday, March 10, 2005

I don't have much time to write, I just wanted to say how much I love my children. Gracie just nursed and filled up her diaper, and she's just sitting here smiling at me. Ian's teething troubles are better today, and he just kept wanting to give me kisses. George has a croupy like cough and a runny nose, but he's still so good and helpful. Yesterday was really stressful, everyone was whiny and troublesome, and I was impatient. I didn't react as I should have, and last night the Lord reminded me what an incredible blessing my kids are. I am so thankful for them, and I love them so much. I never could have done anything to deserve being entrusted with the love and care and education of these precious children, they are a great example of God's grace. :)

No comments: