Saturday, March 26, 2005

Tomorrow is Easter. It has really snuck up on me this year. I am going to tell George the real story of Easter today, and we are going to do a little egg hunt tonight. They got some candy and presents in the mail from relatives, and I will give them the little Easter bowls that Miss Creative Sweet Misty made for us on Thursday night. This morning we are going to a park with some friends in Carrollton. I was going to pack a lunch, but I was too tired last night to make bread, so we will just probably go to Wendy's. The kids will love it. On another note, I sure wish I would hurry up and start this period. I feel like I've been about to start for weeks now. One day, I even bled a tiny bit, but then it went away. Yesterday I had awful cramps, and they're still here this morning, only not nearly as bad. I've never been one to get PMS very bad, but I have definitely had some days here lately. I just feel bloated and crampy and cranky, and I just want to get it started and over with. Well, on that happy note, I've got to start getting ready for my day. Happy Easter!!

No comments: