Wednesday, March 16, 2005

new nephew :)

I have a new nephew!!! My mom called last night and said that my brother's wife had her baby yesterday afternoon. She was trying for a VBAC, and was going to one of the two only hospitals in Maine that will even "let" you attempt one. I don't know any details, but my mom said she ended up having to have another C-section. I hope she's not very disappointed, she so very much wanted to have a natural birth this time. But, my mom said she and the baby are doing well. The kid doesn't have a name yet. (his big sister was 4 days without a name) If anyone reads this, please pray that my sister in law, Audra, will be recovering, physically and emotionally. I will post more when I hear more details. On another note, I have done my Pilates crunch aerobics video every weekday now since Friday the 4th. I don't think I have lost any inches yet, but it definitely has given me a greater awareness of keeping my stomach muscles (they're in there somewhere!) tightened. I would like to get another video, if anyone knows of a really good one, let me know. Of course I know my reading audience is so vast here, so I am sure to get 12 responses. :P Well, we must go to Wal-mart, have a great day!!!

No comments: