Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday already!! It was so nice today. I took the kids out to run some errands today, and had on a t-shirt. Bring on the sunshine, I loooove it!! I took some movies back to Blockbuster, took some clothes back to Babies R' Us, bought some more clothes for Grace in exchange, and a baby bathtub. I can't wait to use it!! Someone gave me $25 at my baby shower, and this tub I wanted was $20. Perfect. It's got a sling thing you can put in the sink, then put it in the little tub, and it has a ring to go around baby's belly when they are sitting up, then you can take out the sling or ring and just use it as a toddler tub. If I were really net savvy, I'd find it and put a link, but I have no clue how to do that. Then, we picked up a few things at Wal-mart, including a new set of clippers so Nate can give the boys haircuts, (They look so scraggly now!) and then we went to Kohl's and got Nate some dress pants for $7 !!(Thanks for telling me about the sale, Misty!!) The man is so hard on clothes and he wears docker type pants to work everyday, so I am constantly on the lookout for nice, cheap dress pants. Then we went to Wendy's. I hadn't been to that Wendy's in a long time, and I don't think I'll go back, either. I ordered a chicken sandwitch and drink for me, which they got right, but then I ordered two hamburger kids meals with oranges and Hi-C for the kids, and they gave me two cheeseburger meals with fries and Sprite!!! Duh!! It took them like 10 minutes to get it right, too. It's a good thing I am such a gracious and patient person. (If Nate read that, he'd probably laugh out loud ;) Anyway, then we came home and I got the boys down for a nap and nursed Grace and was feeling ambitious (or fat) and decided to do my Pilates aerobic video. I am sooooo out of shape!! Even doing the modified version of things, I could barely keep up. I felt pretty good by the end of it, though, sweaty but not out of breath. I have really paid no attention to watching what I eat or even attempted any exercise since Grace was born, and I think I am finallly fed up enough with myself that I am ready to start making better choices. Besides the fact that I have hardly any clothes that I fit into right now. There is an outfit that I wore for Nate's brothers wedding that Nate really likes, and I really want to fit into it to wear it for Easter. I don't know if that's a reasonable goal, I haven't even tried it on, but I know it won't fit now. The skirt is a 12 and there's a jacket that goes with it. It's really springy and pretty and I can wear pearls with it, which Nate loves, and I really hope I can wear it, and comfortably, too. We'll see. If not, at least it gives me a goal to work towards to kickstart my motivation. Speaking of which, I should probably start getting supper ready. Ta Ta for now!!:)

1 comment:

Misty said...

Grace is SO cute!