Thursday, March 31, 2005

Well, the Dr. said yesterday I could have the tail end of an upper UTI like I had last year, so he gave me some samples of antibiotics. (I'm not pregnant, btw) He said he thought it was more likely endometiosis, though. So, today begins the cutting out of all the junk in my diet in the hopes that it will make me feel better. My asthma is acting up today, too, because of the humidity. We are actually having a wicked thunderstorm right now. I am about to hit a wall here, I think. Grace nursed about every two hours yesterday and every 2 1/2 last night. I am so fatigued, besides not getting sleep, being in pain wears me out and now I am struggling for breath, which always makes me tired. I have used my inhaler twice this morning already. Maybe it'll get better this afternoon. The kids are being really good today, though, so far, so that is a blessing. Nate got home a little after 8 last night, instead of 10:30 like the previous two nights, and we had a really good talk. He has been having such trouble with converting to new computer systems at work and he said he didn't know what God was trying to teach him, but things have been almost miraculously not working. He's getting sick, too. His diet sucks and he doesn't get enough rest, on top of just being stressed out with everything at work. I wish I could be more of a help to him. I know talking helps him, though, at least a little, and I'm glad we had a chance to last night. I'm really hoping he can come home early tonight. The kids haven't seen him since Sunday. The boys are watching Sesame Street right now. (Thankyou Lord, for public television!!) They have watched a lot of it this week, becaue I have been feeling so crappy. I should just be thankful I don't feel like this all the time, and that It's not worse, which it very well could be. I have been praying for Cheryl, from the WAH message board, she is having real health problems right now, and can't seem to get a break. If you read this, please pray also for my little nephew Egan. He has a staph infection on his bottom, and his parents can't afford the antibiotic. They were supposed to get on some kind of state medicare program which hopefully will go into effect tommorow. Just pray that he gets well and no one else gets the infection.

No comments: