Friday, November 12, 2004

confused

Okay, I tried to post my ticker, and it went into my message, then I tried several times to post my guestbook and ticker, and they never showed up on the previews, so I gave up, then, the next day, I get an email saying someone has signed my guestbook, and sure enough, there they both are on my blog. I should have left well enough alone, but, I figured, okay, maybe it just takes a while for them to show up, so I went back into my template and moved them to the sidebar section where I wanted them originally, and now they aren't showing up at all. Silly, computer illiterate me. Oh well. I guess people could just leave comments after posts, and the ticker from my message is still working.

I am waiting for my bread to rise so I can put it in the oven. We are actually going to have concrete poured tommorow in the basement!!! I am so excited that there is actually going to be something done down there. I just am praying that everything goes smoothly, and the cement truck doesn't get stuck in the mud. Nate has gone to bed. He was sleeping on the couch while I scrubbed the floor, and I said "Why don't you just go to bed?" So he did. I suggested he go as soon as he got done eating at 9, but he had to read his Sporting News first. I thought perhaps he might get on the computer and listen to Rush, and entertain me while I made bread, but he really needed the rest, so I am glad he went to bed. I just noticed tonight that he cut his hair, and he said he did it on Monday!! I can't believe it has taken me this long to notice, that is terrible. My friend Esther came over this afternoon and helped me wrap Christmas presents. I just have to get Caleb something, and finish the lighthouse jar from George to his Grandma, I think Nate wants to get Scott something else, and then I have to get the magazine subscription for big George. Then I just have something small to get for Jer to go with his fishing t-shirt, something for Esther, something for Steve and Amy, and for Amy Hatch and family in Maine, and some things for the boys, and I am done!! I think Dan and Misty are having Christmas with their kids over Thanksgiving, so I will probably send those presents on next week. If Mama and Daddy come down after Christmas, I might not send theirs. So, I will just have Nanny and Grampy's, Grammy and Grandpa Tom's, Dave and Audra's, and Amy Hatch's to send. That's much better than most years, when we have to send to Minnesota and Maine. It feels good to have it almost done. Now I just have to get this lime washing done in my bedroom, get the trim painted, locate that missing set of pictures from Gatlinburg so I can finish putting everything in albums up to date, and I will have accomplished all my goals I wanted to before the baby comes!! Leanne is coming for a prenatal in a week, and I am anxious to hear if I am dilated at all or not. Although Misty told me last night that when Leanne checked her, she was way off. I wish I knew how to do it myself. I wonder if I could find out. Hmmm, sounds like my next yahoo. I just hope I don't bring up anything obscene. Think I'll have to be very careful with my word selection. Anyways, I put the bread in the oven, now just 25 minutes, then I will put some laundry away, touch up the bathroom, and hope I can sleep. I guess I'll go. Wow, what a boring post, if anyone bothered to read this far through all this dull drivel, you are a wonderful person!! (Or maybe just really bored!)

No comments: