Tuesday, May 03, 2005

I've decided tommorow is going to be a computer free day, so I'd better post now. I don't know why my last post went underneath the pics I posted before it, I hope this doesn't, but I am going to post a picture of my terrific hubby after this. He is actually considering hiring someone to just do all the work in the basement. I am praying that it will be affordable enough to make it worth it, because it would mean sooo much less work, time and worry for us. Whatever the Lord's will is, though, is what we need to do, and I need to be content in whatever that turns out to be. I don't have much to say today, except I feel like CRAP because of eating everything I wasn't supposed to all weekend. Boy, that sure makes a differance. Anyway, bye for now, I'll post again on Thursday!!

No comments: