Monday, May 16, 2005

My three year old just had me tie his blanket around his neck (it's not as bad as it sounds) and then "flew" away, saying "Look out, it's Super-George!" He cracks me up. Ian is watching a Baby Einstein video, and Grace is sitting on my lap trying to grab the herbs off the wallpaper. The kids are fed and have been warned that bedtime is immenant. I called Nate and he is closing up and still has to catch up on phone calls for the day, so he's probably still an hour out. We had such a great day yesterday. I was so glad it rained and Nate had to stay indoors and rest instead of weed whacking. He needed the rest badly. In the evening we went to Kroger and Wal-mart. It's always fun to go out together as a family, even if it is just to grocery shop. :P I have to make bread tonight. Really, I should have done it yesterday, but I was just too lazy. I got all caught up on Saturday on housework, laundry, dishes, etc. so I could just be with Nathan on Sunday, and so today it was very backed up around here. I've got laundry to put away and dishes to do still, too.

We talked more Saturday night about the house. Nate said he definitely doesn't want to hire a realtor. With what we need to get for our house, we really can't afford to pay 6% out. I went out this morning and took some pictures of the outside and then put together a little brochure on the house. I'm going to mail it to all our neighbors on the little road we live on here in hickville, and maybe put some at the Dollar General down the road in town. So, anybody want to buy a charming little house on 8 1/2 acres in the country in Georgia? I should post my brochure. Really, if this sells, it will be ALL the Lord, and we will certainly give Him all the glory for it. I have complete faith that He will do it, but if He chooses for it not to happen, that is fine, too. I had such a sweet time of communion with the Lord, praying and reading His Word on Saturday afternoon. All the kids slept for almost 3 hours, at the same time, which is very unusual. I made a list of all the pros and cons to moving and just asked the Lord to show me some verses, and I wrote down lots of verses. I could really feel the Holy Spirit guiding me and helping me to find these treasures and promises in the Bible. It was wonderful.

Well, I must go, Grace is fussing, and I need to go get Super-George into his jammies, along with his sidekick, Ian-boy. Happy Monday!!!

No comments: